- Send a silent notification to devices to have them download the latest asset in the background
- Updates can happen behind the scenes and will load the delivered asset to your app the next time you open it.
- Expedite large scale roll out of a particular asset that you’d like your user base to have, over-the-air, without requiring you re-submit the app to the App Store.
Skafos App Setup
To allow Skafos to send push notifications with your model update, you must upload your push certificates.
First, add your bundle ID. This should match the bundle ID used in your iOS application.
Then, upload your push certificate to the environment(s) you want to receive background model updates.
Learn how to setup background update with Skafos in your iOS app.
Send a Model Update via Push
You can send push notification to all of the devices registered for that app:
- When you are deploying a new model
- For a model that has already been deployed
- Warning: Too many consecutive pushes may throttle your silent notifications
Prodpush notifications will be default selected to send on Apple’s
Devpush notifications will be default selected to send on Apple’s